• My first solo exhibition, ‘CONTACT RESULTS IN CONTAGION’ was showcased at the Solyanka Gallery, Moscow in ‘19. It was awarded a British Council production and arts grant. It was curated by Sasha Elina.
I also received a Styria-Artist-in-Residence (St.A.i.R) fellowship in Austria (’20).
As part of Encounters, a close four-hand collaborative project with Colin Roche, I have exhibited at Les Limbes gallery (FR), Aponia Arts Centre Paris (FR), and ISSMAG Moscow.
• My commercial sound design has been commissioned by the collaborative architectural bureau Bernaskoni and Zenith.
• Musical works have been commissioned by the Royal Scottish National Orchestra (UK), the Brussels Philharmonic Orchestra (BE), L’Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France (FR), the Mozarteum Orchestra Salzburg (AT), the Moscow Contemporary Music Ensemble (RU), United Instruments of Lucilin (LX), Riot Ensemble (UK), lovemusic collective (FR), the ZhDK Zurich (CH), soloists Jon Roskily, Shabaka Hutchins, and others.
• I am an associate lecturer at the University of Surrey, leading masters level and undergraduate composition, studio techniques and electronic composition.
• I am finishing a PhD studentship between Southampton and Bath Spa University in the U.K, supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
< B A C K >
< RECENT / UPCOMING PROJECTS >